[AMPS] DOD006 and TY6-800 Tubes

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] DOD006 and TY6-800 Tubes
From: psmeaton@globalnet.co.uk (psmeaton@globalnet.co.uk)
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 16:55:52 +0000
I've managed to get hold of a couple of DOD006 tubes - but no data on them!

I'm having some difficulty in finding any designs for them too! Should've
done my homework first, I suppose.....

Anyway, if you have such information or know of a place where I can get it,
then please let me know. I'm interested in putting one of these beasts on
2m and possibly the other on HF.

I've also got a TY6-800. It's a splendid looking glass tube, from an RF
Industrial heater. I've got some data, but I hear that an amplifier has
already been constructed using this valve on HF - it might save me some
time in designing something if this information can be copied and sent to
me!! I'd be very gratefull and all expenses would be repaid of course.

Thanks for reading this - I hope you can help!!

Phil Smeaton
G0HSS