R: R: [AMPS] 8877 bias

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: R: R: [AMPS] 8877 bias
From: Ku7i@worldnet.att.net (Lane Zeitler)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 07:44:08 -0800
I have used K2AW's silicon rectifier sticks in the past with great success.
Never had a need for his other parts but he sure is nice to deal with on the
phone and gets his shipments out pronto, ergo, Alan K6GA and Rich AG6K.

Some say that it is foolish to pot the 1N5408s he uses in epoxy because of
the potential to damage caused by heat but I really like how convenient they
are. If only running an amp or so of Ipthen  the K2AW diodes should be fine.
Actually, I have NEVER heard of anyone losing a K2AW diode block. Wish I
could say the same for the ones Henry uses.

ho ho ho

Lane
Ku7i