[AMPS] More info on Grimeton

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] More info on Grimeton
From: sm5ki@algonet.se (sm5ki)
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 23:20:49 +0000
Here is more info on the coming Grimeton event.

Listener reports may be send to:

Radiostation Grimeton
Telia Mobile,
Pl 3118,
Rolfstorp 430 16
SWEDEN
Phone:    0340-67 42 51
Fax:        0340-67 41 95
grimeton-radio@telia.se

But there will be also 7S6SAQ QRV from Grimeton January 1 and 2  2000 around
0800 - 1400 GMT on 14040 CW  and 14280/3750 SSB.

Antenna used will be a commercial log-periodic pointed at present to the
south. Due the very high noise level at Grimeton the receiver may be
remote-controlled from another site. QSL-adress is via the bureau. In case
you want to send your card direct to the Swedish QSL-bureau, here is their
adress:

SSA
PO Box 45
SOLLENTUNA 191 21
S w e d e n

You are welcome to listen to SAQ the Sound of Radio History! You can't
miss it, as conditions are always reliable on that frequency.

73s de Hans SM5KI
sm5ki@algonet.se

Here is the original Grimeton message: