[AMPS] DAF-page updated...

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] DAF-page updated...
From: sm2cew@telia.com (Peter Sundberg)
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 22:16:28 +0100
Gents,

It seems to me that no matter what anyone say's or present about a DAF amp
it is constantly being contested by the wise guys.

On the other hand, Rich can say that he once heard a "DAF" amp that sounded
bad and everyone is then certain that this is the truth, un-contested.
No matter the guy who ran this so called "DAF" amp turns out to have his
own "Dude-circuit" to produce the doo-doo.

Running a DAF amp for a couple of years now I can say that it is good
design and I get NO complaints for splattering or sounding bad. (Using a
similar tube as in SM3BDZ amp, a QBL5-3500)

Lars, SM3BDZ and Petter, SM3PXO has proven the linearity of the amp by
presenting plots on the Lars's webpage. We have used our amps on the air
for years without complaints.

Can't you guys accept that... ??

I think the DAF amp will be the Amp of The Millenium.

/Peter SM2CEW