[AMPS] daf amplifier circuit, on air testing...

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] daf amplifier circuit, on air testing...
From: G3SEK@ifwtech.demon.co.uk (Ian White, G3SEK)
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 11:05:38 +0000
Skipp wrote:
>I'm under the impression one daf circuit actually uses rectified rf
>for the applied screen potential.

One more time... there has only ever been *ONE* G2DAF circuit. Only one
was ever published, and a scanned copy is on my web site.

All the others - including Norm's circuits - are NOT G2DAF amps. They're
someone else's ideas. If you don't like those other circuits, name and
blame someone else.

                           http://www.ifwtech.demon.co.uk/g3sek