R: [AMPS] Discussions... 3/2 Power law

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: R: [AMPS] Discussions... 3/2 Power law
From: Maurizio Panicara" <i4jmy@iol.it (Maurizio Panicara)
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 01:08:14 +0100
There was an italian company producing and selling an HF amplifier like
that, using that tubes.
The amplifier was derived from a CB one produced by the same company and was
a total failure.
The area of application where sweep tubes had always a big success, likewise
splatters and very distorted signals, is not the same were transmitting
tubes must be used.

73,
Mauri I4JMY