[AMPS] Alpha 77 Manual on line...

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Alpha 77 Manual on line...
From: nospam4me@juno.com (nospam4me@juno.com)
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 20:34:41 -0800
Hello groovy guys and gals...

Mark, NA6M has graciously sent me his tiff format copy of the
Alpha 77 manual. I'm placing it on the sonic server for you to
clog your bandwidth up real bad. It's about 6 megs saved.
I'll put a down load icon up soon, but you can get your copy
early by placing the following in your browser.

http://sonic.ucdavis.edu/Alpha77Manual.zip

when I get a moment, I'll try to convert it to .pdf format.

thank you Mark...

[snip]
"Here is that Alpha manual in TIF format. Post as you see fit and if you
want
you can credit me but I don't expect it. I mainly scanned this book
because
it is getting worn and digital ink lasts longer than 21 year old paper."

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.