[AMPS] book sources...

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] book sources...
From: phil@vaxxine.com (Phil T. (VA3UX))
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 00:19:00 -0500
A couple of suggestions Skipp :

1) Log onto the Advanced Book Exchange at www.abebooks.com, and do a
search.  This is a network of used booksellers all over the world and
they've all piled their inventories into one huge database.  Think a Terman
book is sort of rare ?  You'll find dozens of them for sale all over the US.

2) Watch the eBay listings in the Books category (maybe it's Collectable
Books...not sure ) under the headings of Science and Technology, and
Textbooks.  In the Collectables area, watch under Radio : Manuals.  In the
Consumer Electronics section watch under Radio Equipment :Ham.  This takes
time and you have to watch almost daily as new items are added but you can
use the Search in each of these areas to speed things up.

Phil