[AMPS] Super Tuner

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Super Tuner
From: vk6apk@eon.net.au (Alek Petkovic)
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 16:22:48 +0800
At 09:37 PM 04-01-00 +0000, you wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Re: the "Super tuner" thread...
>
> > >    Mine doesn't have the roller . It has the switched L (A-Q). I have
> only
> > >arc the antenna C once and that was due to mis-tuning on my part.
> > >Mike(y)
> >
> > some had tapped coils, others had roller inductors.
>
>Mine says "Super Super Tuner" and has a tapped coil and switch.  Is
>this the same creature, or something altoghether different??
>
>73,
>
>George T. Daughters, K6GT

The one I looked at yesterday and was asking the original questions about
had a fixed coil and switch. The rear panel had 3 ceramic terminals (
Balanced out and long wire out, I assume) and SO239's for unbalanced
antenna and transmitter input.

It was in a large size black case and from the outside it looked quite
heavy duty. I didn't get to look at the insides but will do before I make
any decision about buying it.

73 de Alek,
VK6APK