[AMPS] amp info now on the sonic server

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] amp info now on the sonic server
From: nospam4me@juno.com (nospam4me@juno.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:27:48 -0800
Todays additions to the server:

http://sonic.ucdavis.edu

1) I've added the 4cx1000 data sheets in gif and pdf

2) A scan of the photocopies mailed to me which contains the
g2ma, w6edd and similar screen grid control circuits. Some
of the mentioned are similar daf circuits.

3) The 50MHz three hole 4cx250B amplifier along with it's 144MHz
two hole version from the Radio Amateurs VHF Manual.

Please let me know if you have any problems with the down
load process.

skipp
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.