[AMPS] service for amps

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] service for amps
From: nospam4me@juno.com (nospam4me@juno.com)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 08:08:15 -0800

:on 1/10/00 2:27 PM, Fisher at fisher@pldi.net wrote:
> I couldn't even get it thru in the body of an html Email.  I guess html
is
> not accepted, either.

html goes through, but I've noticed the Email come through with about
a 65 character line limit before they're wrapped around. I have to
remember to hit the enter button in text mode keeping the lines short.
(Like the above).

:The majordomo program probably will not accept HTML or attachments.  It
is

Attachments on list servers or news groups are generally not allowed.

> Anyone have a web site for a temporary post of 62.4KB .jpg file?

Send any amateur radio / amps related web stuff to
skipp@pilot.ucdavis.edu

I'll throw it up on the amateur radio pages with any text you want
included.
If you care to write and maintain the page or more, your welcome to have
most any space you require, free.

:Send me the picture if you haven't found a way for it yet.  I can put it
up
:on mine or at least provide an FTP link for it.

Files and pictures on http://sonic.ucdavis.edu can be down loaded free,
anytime.  Any of you feel free to Email your pics and text in most any
format,
I'll set them up  as you send them to me for your projects.

cheers
skipp

ps If you look around the server, you'll see we are not limited to
Amateur
Radio Items, but there is a specific section set aside for said...
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.