[AMPS] What is spam and juno?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] What is spam and juno?
From: sm5ki@algonet.se (sm5ki)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 08:43:21 +0000
Hello you fellow hams: I just cant follow this discussion on spam , juno and
all your very special american expressions - remember I am a foreigner. So,
stick to plain English , please. Remember this reflector seems to be read by
many a ham like me in remote corners of our globe. So, please explain?

It is clear that this net is used for a lot of personal insults and strange
answers. As a result of this. have you  noticed that many a qualified
member of this discussion group no longer is heard on this reflector?
Sometimes you ask for apples and get pears if you understand what I mean?
And why stick to your opinion to the bitter end even when someone else
proves you are wrong? And as the saing goes on the two meter repeaters: if
you have nothing to say dont say it on your repeater.

Prosit de Hans SM5KI