[AMPS] 4cx-400

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 4cx-400
From: w4th@webtv.net (Tom Hix W4TH)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 17:09:00 -0600 (CST)
I just got an email from my tube guy in russia, and he tells me he has
found a good buy on 10 4cx400a tubes. If someone will take all ten I
will sell them for $85.00 a tube, or $850.00 for the lot.
These tubes are NEW tubes. They are made by Svetlana for the Russian
military. They do not come with a factory warranty, but I will warranty
the tubes for 90 days. I have sold a lot of these tubes, and so far I
have never had to replace one. So far...hi hi.
If anyone is interested they can drop me a line.
73 and thanks for your time.