SV: [AMPS] That's it!

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: SV: [AMPS] That's it!
From: sm5ki@algonet.se (sm5ki)
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 08:53:10 +0000
My low blood pressure will miss Richs often very irritating mails.

If he only could stay within the aerea where he knows so much instead of
washing his personal problems in the past that has absolutely nothing to do
with this net. It is very tiring and frustrating to communicate with a
person who must always be right and can not admit that he was wrong. And
sometimes are his answers very strange - I remember when he in an answer to
me even called me by some  other guys name. The question is: is he sometimes
absent from this world and mixed up? I believe the way he now has found to
send message to us shows the problem in a nutshell: he  really loves this
situation and is now sitting there laughing at us.

Let me a ham since 53 years declare this: in our ham hobby we find all kind
of people from very  common people to kings, poor to rich ( that was funny,
was it not,hi  ), young to old, healthy to sick......  all kinds. A very
democratic forum where we all meet under the same rules on the bands and (
now comes the most important thing ) with deep respect for each others
integrity and personality. As the old French philosopher said:  " I do not
agree with your opions but I defend your right to have opinions...." But
there is a limit what we can accept. And now are we there..........

I have now to find another way to get my blood pressure up...........

73 de Hans SM5KI