[AMPS] Rich

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Rich
From: vk6apk@eon.net.au (Alek Petkovic)
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 17:15:58 +0800
All I can say is that if Rich has ever upset any of you guys, it is your
problem, not his.

You need to get yourself some thicker skin.

The idea that somebody has the power to be a censor on this or any other
reflector is quite abhorrent.

We should all go somewhere where speech is free and there are no thin
skinned moderators. Does anybody know how to start a new list?

This reflector ain't worth zip without the likes of Rich, Carl and Tom.
When those guys are in full flight, it is fun to watch. They should never
be censored.

That's my 2 cents worth from down under.

Thanks and 73
Alek. VK6APK