[AMPS] no sensor please

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] no sensor please
From: nospam4me@juno.com (nospam4me@juno.com)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 02:22:57 -0800
Will,

If you take Rich off, you might as well take me off. Nothing he ever
did was a problem. I can hit the delete key as well as anyone can.

One of the reasons I bought and installed all the local FM Repeaters
was to keep this type of personality war from shutting off the flow of
communications on VHF and UHF.  As long as nothing illegal was
going on, everything went along just fine.

If we start getting selective about amps members, I'll be happy to
start another nonselective amplifier topic list server. Members
wishing to avoid Rich, myself or other members can stick around
here.  We should have Rich back on this list server, soon.

cheers
skipp
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.