[AMPS] Confucius say - 3cx800 - Apology

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Confucius say - 3cx800 - Apology
From: fisher@pldi.net (Fisher)
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 19:08:54 -0000
No 3cx800's here. But I do have some rheostats, transistors and pills.

Thanks Will, thanks everyone, and thank goodness everything is back to
normal.  For on this reflector (roller coaster ride) I seem to learn in
spite of myself.  You know, if a plotting of this group didn't result in the
bell curve, then it  would suck.  The fact that no one started a new group
says some good to me about the group - - 82.3% of us know how easy it is -
for the others that don't,  see for yourself at:

    http://www.egroups.com/

Hey - we got any scientists in the group?  See P.S. below.  Or, go to the
following for full text:
http://www.eskimo.com/~billb/freenrg/newidea1.html

73, Lu K5YP

Confucius say:

"When you meet someone better than yourself, turn your thoughts to becoming
his equal. When you meet someone not as good as you are, look within and
examine your own self."

"Woman who cooks carrots and peas in same pot very unsanitary."

P.S.    From the Journal of Scientific Exploration by some Doctor at
Cornell:

New ideas in science are not always right just because they are new. Nor are
the old ideas always wrong just because they are old. A critical attitude is
clearly required of every scientist. But what is require is to be equally
critical to the old ideas as to the new. Whenever the established ideas are
accepted uncritically, but conflicting new evidence is brushed aside and not
reported because it does not fit, then that particular science is in deep
trouble - and it has happened quite often in the historical past. If we look
over the history of science, there are very long periods when the uncritical
acceptance of the established ideas was a real hindrance to the pursuit of
the new.