R: [AMPS] apology

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: R: [AMPS] apology
From: i4jmy@iol.it (Maurizio Panicara)
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 20:02:49 +0100
On internet reflectors, a number of people reply messages before having
understood the meaning of the text and sometimes the upset reply appears
done and sent before the original wasn't even fully read.
On internet reflectors, a number of people pretend we believe they are so
innocent as they were aliens from another world.
Funny and cute, but finally enjoiable likewise the pure technology.
Why to split the fun ?

73,
Mauri I4JMY