SV: [AMPS] Loss in doorknob caps?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: SV: [AMPS] Loss in doorknob caps?
From: sm5ki@algonet.se (sm5ki)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 08:22:24 +0000
Use LCC or their Brittish equivalents. ( Ask Ian G3SEK )They are made for
tuned circuits and have been used  for years in Swedish ship transmitters
instead of variable condensers. Together with those very handsome Swedish
made  roller coils.  There is a world outside the US and Centrallab, hi!
What values do you need? 73s de Hans SM5KI