[AMPS] 3-500z going dead?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 3-500z going dead?
From: kpevin@mediaone.net (Kevin Polchan)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 09:40:13 -0600
Hi Pete,

I'll pick up a new tube then I'll play with the bringing the old one back to
life :-)

On another note I borrowed another VOM to make sure the filament voltage
wasnt too high.  The brand new fluke showed only 4.6 volts.  I then
liberated my old Simpson 260 from the garage and it alse reads 4.5-4.6
volts.  Oddly enough if I rewire the amp back to 120vac it shows 4.9-5.0
volts on the filament.  Each leg of the 220 line is exactly the same voltage
(117.5) so whats up with that?

Thanks again,
Kevin