[AMPS] Diodes and insults - no need

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Diodes and insults - no need
From: fredffff@hotmail.com (Fred Fliss)
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 01:20:36 EST
measures wrote:

>>**  to the Crybabies are still awake: -- is this boring or what?
>>Remember the good times when you could drop ol' Rich a note to
>>remove you from the AMPS-bypass mailer?
>>

>>Peter -- hows about trading a few moderately stupid insults
>>to wake 'em up?

No bloody way!  Finally, a technical discussion is ensuing that makes
progress.  Once the insults fly, the learning ceases.  Now, if only such
progress could be made on a discussion relating more directly to high-power
RF.  Not that this discussion is irrelevant to amps; I just happen to know
everything that I need to about the present topic.

By some manner of legerdemain, I have managed to avoid being on the
AMPS-bypass mailer.

Fred