[AMPS] TRADE

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] TRADE
From: sheepdip@continet.com (Larry L. Ravlin)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 14:48:46 -0800
Gentlemen,

I have come into possession of a QRO tuner that is very FB but unfortunatly
it is too large for my shelving system. This tuner is 18X18X13in. with the
face set up for rack mount. This tuner is home built but VERY well made by
a craftsman. The roller inductor is a B&W 3854, the air variables have a
gap of .392. The xmtr variable is a foot long and the antenna variable is
8in. long, these puppies are LARGE. It has very nice scaled knobs and a
nice turns counter for the roller inductor. This is NOT junk. I would
estimate the PWR handling at somewhere around 5 to 7.5 KW no problem. The
rear has ceramic feed-thru's and coax connectors for all antenna feed
systems.

I need GOOD 4-1000's and related stuff for a two holer amp

Larry   AA7LR