[AMPS] BIGGER?? Iron for sale

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] BIGGER?? Iron for sale
From: JimMoci@aol.com (JimMoci@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 19:38:43 EST
I saw some big Iron listed for sale and figured I would throw some of the big
stuff I have that I would like to get rid of. It is located near Philly and
is pick up only.

(2) for sale- 4000 VAC with a center tap- 2.1 amps continuous, 175lbs,  see
pic @  http://members.aol.com/jimmoci/trans.jpg     Yes, thats a 3-500Z as a
reference for size in the pic. These transformers are from 5KW HF Jammers
used by the military.  $250 each

(1) 5000VAC @ 3 amps CCS from FM Broadcast transmitter- 250lbs
Sorry-No pic  $450

(1) Pole Pig Transformer- 7200 VAC with a center tap - 150 lbs - Not sure on
current rating. $125 See pic @ http://members.aol.com/jimmoci/polepig2.jpg

(1) 3200VAC @ 2 amps from broadcast transmitter - old and ugly but works
good, Sorry- no pic. $125  Around 90-100 lbs.

Thanks for looking,
Jim

BTW- I have to go deliver some really big iron for a 50KW SW Broadcast
transmitter- it's 5000LBS - Now thats some iron! I'll bet it stays dead cold
at the legal limit.