[AMPS] Re: Rich's article

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Re: Rich's article
From: dhaupt@bewellnet.com (Dave)
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 21:58:17 -0700
Rich, et al,

I admit to being a pack rat when it comes to useful articles about RF
amps.  Especially if they seem to address a subject that comes up
repeatedly on the reflector.  Fred has brought up an interesting point,
and I'd love to get this article into public view.  Thanks to my
employer, it is relativly easy and quick (and free) for me to get pages
turned into .jpg files, .pdf files, or any other standard graphics
file.  Rich, if you'll snail mail me a photostatic copy of the article
in question, I will scan it and provide readable files of it back to you
for posting, or I'll post it on a site of my own, or send it to Skipp
May for posting on his UD Davis site, or send it to Ian White for
posting on his site or - any other publicly available site.

I can't wait to see an entire article devoted to parasitic suppression,
with dozens of graphics.  This is probably a true gem.

Let me know how I can help.

Regards,

Dave W8NF