SV: SV: [AMPS] Power Handling of Resistors

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: SV: SV: [AMPS] Power Handling of Resistors
From: sm5ki@algonet.se (sm5ki)
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 08:00:36 +0000
Tnx Jon: It is usually Rich that gives me problems - I understand sometimes
not what he means. If it is his own private way to express himself or
american slang, I do not know. Sometimes  you have your own private direct
quarrel not seen on the reflector. Which makes it even more complicated when
I have to put the messages in the right surrounding, so to say.

73s de Hans