[AMPS] QBL 5/3500

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] QBL 5/3500
From: johnf@futurenet.co.za (John Fielding)
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 20:17:31 +0200
Hi all,

for what it is worth - the QBL 5/3500 is a an updated version version of an old
Mullard
tube, the QY5-3000A.  The two are practically identical and I have the original
Mullard
data book published in 1969 with all the curves etc.  I have been speaking to
Rich about
this tube and it is readily available as secondhand broadcast pulls in this
country (ZS).
 Cost typically $30 for a good tube.  Don't know what the new price is but I
expect it is
over $100 at least.

John    ZS5JF

To: <amps@contesting.com>