[AMPS] SB-220 on E-Bay...New Record???

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] SB-220 on E-Bay...New Record???
From: RMcGraw@BLomand.Net (Bob & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 11:49:45 -0500
As I see it, like a bottle of wine, if one can't drink it then one
wouldn't know if it's good or bad.  If it's bad then it's of no value
(except perhaps for cooking and any $10 dollar bottle will do here) and
if it opened it's not of good value wise either.

I figure it's worth about $550 as it was when I bought mine, in kit
form, from Heath several years ago.

73
Bob K4TAX