[AMPS] COMMANDER 2500

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] COMMANDER 2500
From: 2@vc.net (measures)
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 06:43:03 -0700

>HEllo,
>
>Anybody can help me,
>
>I want to change the relais system from my 2500 Commander amp.Asked at
>commander technologies
>about the qsk vacuum relay ,they told me in a email "THATs totally another
>amp".
>
>Is there anybody who changed the relay system ???The relays are very noisy
>in transmit.

Vacuum relays make noise if they are fastened direct to the chassis.  On
my Web site, there is some information on a vacuum-relay mounting method
that reduces noise by approx. 20db. On the accompanying diagram, a
make/break speedup circuit is shown that reduces operate time to less
than 2mS.  The ECBS shown can be used to replace the function of bias
contacts on the stock relay.

cheers, Marc

end