[AMPS] QRO

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] QRO
From: qrotec@bright.net (QRO Technologies)
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 14:25:19 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01BFBF42.9048CC60

This is in response to the email from K5PY.=20

I wish he had talked to me personally to rectify his problems. He is =
welcome do so at anytime. I HAVE RESPONDED EACH AND EVERYTIME HE HAS =
CONTACTED ME. ANY COMMENT OTHERWISE HAS NO MERIT.

 I RESPOND TO ALL MY CUSTOMERS! I TAKE PRIDE IN PROVIDING THE BEST =
CUSTOMER SERVICE POSSIBLE. I WORK MY BUTT OFF TO PROVIDE IT. I RESENT =
ANYONE WHO GETS ON THIS REFLECTOR AND SAYS OTHERWISE. I REALLY TO NOT =
LIKE THE ONES WHO MAKE COMMENTS THAT DO NOT KNOW ALL THE FACTS. I WILL =
NOT NAME NAMES HERE, BUT HIS EMAIL WAS JUST POSTED.

73'S to all

Ray W. Connin KB8VU
QRO Technologies, Inc.
  ----- Original Message -----=20