[AMPS] 4cx800a mp

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 4cx800a mp
From: w4th@webtv.net (Tom Hix W4TH)
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 10:23:34 -0500 (CDT)
Hello yall, I have a good supply of the nos 4CX800A MP in stock now at
my usual great price of $200.00 for the pair.
These are nos Svetlana tubes, and they have never been used. They come
in their original shipping cartons. The date codes on most of the tubes
are from the mid 80's to mid 90's.
These are really great tubes. I have sold hundreds and can supply
references if you need one.
I also have a few of the 4cx400a tubes as well. These are $90.00 each.
If you want to see a picture of one of my 4cx800a tubes just click on
the url below.
73 and thanks
Tom
W4TH