[AMPS] Buy/Sell

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Buy/Sell
From: Wlfuqu00@pop.uky.edu (William Fuqua)
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 10:24:41 -0400
       I have looked at some of the other sites for amp parts and find that
they
have seemed to have evolved to CB junk and audio amplifier stuff and of
very little
use to me. If there is a good site for amateur radio amp parts and such,
please
tell me.  One ham has listed lots of misc stuff and maybe it would be better
if he listed more per e-mail, but I at present have no complaints other
than most
of the items are similar to those I have laying all over my shack and I
don't think
they are quite that valuable.
      I'd much rather see our group get first opportunity to buy stuff at a
good price
before it goes to the reflectors that have much broader distribution. But, also
I am hoping to see  bargains as well. Maybe that is asking too much.

73
Bill wa4lav