[AMPS] mrf 150 amplifier boards

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] mrf 150 amplifier boards
From: nospam4me@juno.com (nospam4me@juno.com)
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 10:56:32 -0700
Hi Jeff,

There's a Surplus Outlet selling amplifier boards on Ebay.  I've
bid on and won some of these boards which contain matched
quad sets (green dot) of mrf 150's in a real nice 300 watt
continous duty circuit. This might be an alternative source
for your needs.

My average purchase price was about $75 after shipping and
handling from CTR Surplus. If you'd like to contact them
direct, Email me direct... else look for them on Ebay with
an Amplifier search.  I have no idea what mrf 150's go for
from the vendors.

The boards were removed from and  intech product.

If you manage to obtain a diagram of your amplifier, I'd like to
have a copy if possible.  It would be great to have some actual
circuits to reference.

cheers
skipp

http://sonic.ucdavis.edu

:I am looking for 4 (prefrebly matched) reasonably priced MRF150 Mosfets
:for my ALS600.
:I can purchase in the USA and arrange collection or I can Purchase here
:in the uk.
:Further has anybody any experience of Ameritron? They advertise the will
:supply Hand books etc I have mailed them three times now for the
:handbook/ Wshop manual for my amp and I have recived no reply, My
manuals
:are one of the few not on thier web site so if any body has any contact
:perhaps you could give them a polite nudge.
:Thanks fer your help all.
:Jeff
:Please mail me at
:jeff@dixonet.freeserve.co.uk