[AMPS] Daiwa CN-101L power SWR meter

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Daiwa CN-101L power SWR meter
From: w2imf@worldnet.att.net (Stephen Goldberg)
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 14:10:38 -0400
Anybody have a dead Daiwa CN-101L meter with good switches?  I picked up one
at a hamfest and it works ok but the switch detents are broken off.

If you've blown out your meter with your 20 KW amp trying to get that rare
one or if you ran over it with your car during field day and if the switches
are still good, I would like to buy them from you if they are reasonably
priced (meaning CHEAP).

Let me know what you want for the circuit board with the switches or just
take a hack-saw and cut off the switches so you can save the rest for the
junk box.

Thanks for any help,

Steve W2IMF