[AMPS] New Amplifier Manufacturer

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] New Amplifier Manufacturer
From: wlfuqu00@pop.uky.edu (Bill Fuqua)
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 22:26:41 -0400
       I actually talked with the gentleman for a while at the Hamvention.
He is actually getting orders and I admire his ethics. As most of us know
95% of the amplifiers that will operate on 10 Meters are used by non-licensed
persons and even worse by hams that just can't resist operating a Kw+ on 11
meters as well.
Probably the lowest of all life on the planet.
      Actually, if he just gets a small part of the market and scales his
manufacturing
capabilities to a level that his sales can support, he will be successful.
Unlike some
amplifier manufacturers he does not seem to be motivated by greed.
      I wish him the best of luck and success.

73
Bill wa4lav