[AMPS] 4CX1500A data

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 4CX1500A data
From: gjerning@flash.net (Arne Gjerning)
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 19:02:53 -0600
The internet has spoiled us. I remember using a telephone to get info
needed AND I STILL USE THAT METHOD. I simply call EIMAC (CPI), request a
data sheet(s) and about 2-3 days later is a COMPLETE data sheet in the
mail. They even go to an archives and will copy an old data sheet.

SO try calling EIMAC (CPI) at 1-800-414-TUBE and giving them your
request.

BTW, my 4CX1500A data sheet is an original and is 8 pages in length.

OH, I got the phone number by searching for EIMAC and going to several
of the different sites they list.

73 de Arne N7KA