[AMPS] Sources for high power rf capacitors

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Sources for high power rf capacitors
From: sm5ki@algonet.se (sm5ki)
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 11:31:45 +0000
Suitable high power caps are made by MATROC ( http://www.morganmatroc.com )
in the UK and LCC ( in France if I remember right ). Also by DRALOWID in
Germany? I have a number of LCC caps ( sri not for sale ) used as C1:s in
output 2 kW pi/L networks in commercial Swedish ship transmitters that were
tuned by high power roller coils.

Prosit de Hans SM5KI
hearn" <dhearn@ix.netcom.com>, "Paul and Abbi Elliott" <paab@gte.net>,
"AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>