[AMPS] FS: Pi Coil set

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] FS: Pi Coil set
From: wc6w@juno.com (Radio WC6W)
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 19:29:52 EDT
On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 23:23:39 EDT Radio WC6W <wc6w@juno.com> writes:

   Oooops, a slight update to my post of yesterday ---

>   The Pi coil is wound in 3 co-linear sections:
>
>       24 T #12 copper wire  6" long on a 3½" diameter ceramic form
>--
>my calculations show 22uH

   When I was copying the info for this coil off my paper notes, I
inadvertently changed .125" diameter into #12 wire.  This diameter
actually corresponds to #8 wire.

   I'm surprised that none of the eagle-eyed experts monitoring this list
caught that!  :-)

73,
   Marv  WC6W  310 649 3111

*