[AMPS] Referral

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Referral
From: oz5tg@post2.tele.dk (oz5tg)
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 23:47:08 +0200
I bought several tubes from Anton 2 month ago.  It was a perfect deal. Anton
wanted to know when I send the mony from my bank, he send me an email the
day he received them, and I received the ordered tubes 6 days later
carefully packed, undamaged and in a quality exactly as described by Anton.

And I would do it again without hesitation.

My conection to UT7CT is restricted to this one deal, so this information is
strictly uncommercial.

Best 73 de OZ5TG, Verner