[AMPS] reports

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] reports
From: nospam4me@juno.com (nospam4me@juno.com)
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 20:37:27 -0700
re: script vi received from amps member

I'm glad to hear from others who have been able to prevent
problems with the scrip-vi that came in from the w2 station.

All the replies I received from person catching this vi use
Norton Anti-Vi  (I use the initials vi to keep text sniffers from
deleting this Email).

If you received any Email from Steve  w2srf, you need to take
action soon, else you become the next problem source.

that's pretty much it...

cheers
skipp

Hello there,

I sent a note through the list server last night, somehow
it was edited or it didn't make it. I received an Email from
an Amps Member which contained a script bug. As I've
never had direct contact with this member, I'm willing to
bet many other amps members received similar Email.

If you received an Email from the w2rfm -frm rffrom or
similar call sign station in the last day or so, I would
advise you to do an immediate update of your anti-v
software.  If you have questions, please Email me
direct.

It's a particularly bad bug to deal with, uses scripting
access.

cheers and good luck

skipp may  wv6f
nospam4me@juno.com