R: [AMPS] 3CX800A's

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: R: [AMPS] 3CX800A's
From: i4jmy@iol.it (Maurizio Panicara)
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 23:57:54 +0200
The 3CX800A7 has been discontinued, you (and everyone else) can only find
3CPX800A7.
Unluckily 3CPX800a7 of recent production are reported to be nearly all
defective (Hi grid, low out after few hours).
Production and sales of 3CPX800A7 anyway continues, but in big spite of the
anger caused to people and to CPI local representatives.
If Alpha has older lots of 3CX800 or 3CPX 800 they are lucky, as well as
their customers.
I don't think Svetlana produces 3CX800 but only 4CX800.

73
Mauri I4JMY