[AMPS] Toll Free

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Toll Free
From: Wt8r@aol.com (Wt8r@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 17:42:11 EDT
In a message dated 8/18/00 10:04:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
n3hrt@us.hsanet.net writes:

> -------------{snip]------------
>  So far I haven't read a single post where Jeff (if that's his real name)
has
>  insulted anyone or responded in any manner that wasn't warranted. Who cares
>  what his real name is? What do you care if he's a CBer? I'd be willing to
>  bet that a lot of you started out there. If he does engage in illegal
>  activities the law will catch up to him one day.

Yes, this is the prevailing attitude today: I don't care what anybody else
thinks, but boy, they had better worry about what I think.

Apparently Martin doesn't read this list very often if he thinks CB
Extroadinaire isn't offensive at times or perhaps Martin agrees with Toll
Free that it is warranted at times.

I care what his real name is....!  How would Martin like it if someone sent
him anonymous  e-mails that precipitated heated arguments and would not
identify themselves?  What is this person hiding or hiding from?

To say that if he engages in illegal activities, the law will catch up with
him.....get your head out of where the sun doesn't shine.  Of the millions of
CBer's who have done illegal things, how many have you heard of being dragged
into court?  This is marijuana smoke.

Maybe everyone should do whatever they want to do and avoid the conventions
of  social politeness when operating on the web.  Who cares?

This guy is a Tech Plus.

Dave, WT8R