[AMPS] SK1A/4CX800A Sockets FS

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] SK1A/4CX800A Sockets FS
From: w4th@webtv.net (Tom Hix W4TH)
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 01:33:03 -0500 (CDT)
I have several brand new SK1A sockets.
These sockets are for the 4CX800A & the GU74B tubes. The price is $39.95
each plus shipping. RF Parts gets $59.95 for the same socket. I also
have the matched pairs of 4CX800A tubes for $200.00 per pair. These are
the best looking 4CX800A tubes I have ever had. They come in their own
separate factory shipping boxes, and were only opened for inspection and
matching. They do have a 90 day warranty. If someone wants a set of
tubes and a pair of sockets also I will sell them the whole set, 2
sockets & 2 tubes, for $255.00 + shipping, an additional saving of
$25.00.
73
Tom
W4TH