[AMPS] Opinions

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Opinions
From: HAMKE4WY@aol.com (HAMKE4WY@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 10:16:37 EDT
I would like opinions or suggestions on some of the most popular legal limits
amps. Also any faults you may know of with the brands I mention, contruction,
tube disadvantages, switching, transformers, etc.  I have from time to time
asked opinions personally from a couple of the people here who appear to be
most knowledgeable but it seems like they only want to verbally fight back and
forth for the most part on this board instead of passing along some good
knowledge concerning Amps to interested people. Here is my list and add any you
think need consideration.

ALPHA 87A, 89 or 99
AMERITRON AL-1200,1500 or 82
COMMANDER HF-2500
HENRY     2KD CLASSIC, 3KD CLASSIC OR 3KD ULTRA
QRO       HF-2000, 2500 or 3KDX

Thanks de KE4WY Jim