[AMPS] Who's who

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Who's who
From: apight@pa.net (A P)
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 19:40:19 -0000
Mike,
The list of associations and opponents changes often. The product of the
process is information. Some more useful than others but interesting for at
least a while in each thread. I have garnered enough information to build a
really kick butt 3cx1000a7 6M amp. The amp incorporates many of the fine
ideas discussed on the list. . .and even works well. Also, many amp list
visitors amplifier problems have been solved. It's a great group and usually
has a soap opera or two going as well as the technical input.
Art