[AMPS] AL-1200

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] AL-1200
From: kc4slk@csrlink.net (Mike Sawyer)
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 20:28:21 -0400
Also, you might look for under rated features. My RCA SBA-1K has a pair of
3-400Z @ 2800 VDC. It weighs about 300 lbs and you could place the
proverbial brick on the key and walk away. The manual claims it will operate
RTTY at 1KW all day long. But this was built for commercial marine
operations, (2-20  Mhz). Design says it all.
That's my nickels worth of free advice.
Mike(y)
W3SLK