[AMPS] S21 measurements Web Page anyone?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] S21 measurements Web Page anyone?
From: W8JI@contesting.com (Tom Rauch)
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 15:23:31 -0400
I have a couple of offers for web space.

I'll take some photos and measure a 3-500Z. Perhaps there will be
space to compare an 8877, and an  811A or 572B.

The 8877 is the most stable tube, while the 572B is the least
stable tube of this group of three basic grid structure and lead
routing styles. The 3-500Z is about middle of the road....so that
would make an interesting side-by-side comparison.

As to "sluffing off" questions, I'm more than happy to debate
technical issues.

Debating personal opinions or personal attacks is a waste of time.

73, Tom W8JI
w8ji@contesting.com