[AMPS] 30S-1 power output

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 30S-1 power output
From: sheepdip@continet.com (Larry L. Ravlin)
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 09:22:20 -0700
If one takes his time and gets the proper fan (Grainger has them) the fan
can be replaced and the air flow for the 4CX1500B can be increased albiet
at the expense of more noise.

Larry L. Ravlin AKA (Laurence the Magnificent)
"Collins Equipt forever"
Ham Radio Operator AA7LR ex KØAEY
Walterville, Or.
sheepdip@continet.com