[AMPS] Blown TL922A... What to do?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Blown TL922A... What to do?
From: phil@vaxxine.com (Phil (VA3UX))
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 20:43:29 -0400
At 01:45 PM 9/7/2000 -0400, you wrote:

>> >The evidence now is Firestone, which somehow proves parasitics
>> >do the damage Measures claims. He has the only cure, of course,
>> >if you send him money
>
>I believe Rich's cure can be easily invoked by anyone wanting to build a
>nichrome wire-based VHF suppressor without having to send a dime to
>him...unless Rich holds all rights to the world's supply of nichrome and
>metal-film power resistors.
>
>I find the financial motive to be particularly interesting.  Something tells
>me one could make more money with a neighborhood paper route than filling
>the "high-demand, highly lucrative" market of selling VHF suppressors.   I
>don't see a NASDAQ IPO happening anytime in Rich's near or distant future.

I agree. You can't make any significant money selling parts or specialized
kits like Rich does. It is naive for anyone to suggest that Rich would
expend the personal energy that he has, supporting his controversial views,
just so he could continue to sell a few hundred or a couple of thousand
dollars of goods per year. The dollars are just a guess on my part.

Phil