[AMPS] TL922 UK version query

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] TL922 UK version query
From: mark@armscroft.demon.co.uk (Mark Trotman)
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 17:42:17 +0100
Hi folks,

I am wondering if any of the UK members of the group could me with a
TL922 query? Does anyone know if these amps were imported into the UK
in a  "down rated" condition i.e. only capable of 500W output? I have
one here which the previous owner tells me had only limited usage
since new but I'm struggling to get much more than about 500W (into a
dummy load) out of it. Rumour has it that there's a mod to increase
it to full output but I haven't been able to find anything about it.
No way I can test the tubes here either.

Any / all help appreciated.

Vy 73

Mark