[AMPS] Back home

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Back home
From: tony@uch.net (UT7CT ---> Anton Koval)
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 00:59:41 +0400
    ISP problem is solved. I do not want to brag but there were 1082
messages waiting for me this time (I was not able to check the mail for 5
days :+(  )

    Every E-mail is answered now, the E-mail tony@uch.net is working fine.
You know, it is somewhat difficultt to manage E-mails when you are thousand
miles away from your ISP, hi ! In last case it was MW/UT7CT, Wales, Newtown.
I did work CW and did work some of my customers !!

    Back to business. I have got the following well - prices tubes:

- GS-23B
- GS-35B

    First come first served.

    Regards, Anton Koval, UT7CT

UT7CT Ham Radio Devices - Fine Range
of hand keys, paddles, collectable keys.
Quality surplus tubes at the right price. Power
tubes from Svetlana  E-mail: tony@uch.net
http://www.qsl.net/ut7ct   ICQ#19487420